Sunday, October 7, 2012

Today's Meditation: Healing

Today's meditation is not scriptural based, but it does focus in spiritual medtitation. We all need healing of some kind and it isn't always something we can go to a medical professional for a cure or treatment. We have to look in a spiritual direction, and seek the answers we need by putting our troubles before some higher power.

Each day I start my day and end it with a meditation and a prayer. Though the prayer may only be of Thanksgiving if there is no pressing need in my life at the moment.

Lately my meditations have been focused on healing because of a toothache and various other issues that I currently have at the moment.  Medical insurance is something that I have but not sure if I have dental or not and even if I did I wouldn't be able to afford the visit anyway. So I am hoping for an answer to my own issues as well as focusing on the healing of a good friend of mine who is still currently really recovering from knee surgery.

I also use an item to focus my meditation and lately I have been using a tiger's eye for focus in this situation because it is one that may not always be associated with healing, but has always worked for me.

I ask that you add your healing energy to mine and hopefully things will work out and settle down for me and others.

Namaste,
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment